Film poster

Film poster

Sunday, November 3, 2013

A new tribute

We just got another glowing tribute to the film, from Derald Hendry, sent via email:

“I have just emerged from a breathtaking experience. I was actually immersed in the time of 1912. I have been anxiously waiting for my Blu-ray edition and viewed it with rapt attention today. What a marvelous production! As a former history teacher and a Bahá’í of 53 years, I KNOW what difficulties you must have experienced in this visual 'love letter' to the world—all the data, the photography, the script, the music, and so forth. Quite an undertaking and well worth the effort. I was actually stunned by its impact. For years I have been hoping someone would undertake this valuable task and I don't see how it could have been any better or more interestingly presented. It is time the world comes to know what His visit and love was all about. BRAVO! Your love, dedication and perseverance were obvious. I watched it again this morning . . . it touches me so much and will live forever in my heart!"


Derald also said that the film seemed SHORT to him. This is good; a few people have said it was too long--but then they also say that they were tired when they started to watch it! I like Derald's comment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment