Film poster

Film poster

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Intern arrives! Light ahead!


Nura
Nura Adlparvar has arrived to spend a month with us and help on the film!  Her name means "Light"--and she will certainly provide light and hope and hours of editing!  


Nura + her coffee
Originally from California, Nura is currently a film student at Columbia University in NYC. We are so lucky!  Just one of those miracles coming from our project, which must be blessed from on high--as how could we do this on our own? 
Mary and Nura, at work


Last night four of us worked on four different computers in our small editing suite. Mary Collins, who went with us on our trip to New England, came over to help re-touch photos for the Green Acre book.  We all worked until about 2 am, then everyone else went to bed or left, and I worked until 5. But then, I couldn't sleep, because of how excited I was! 

Tim and I, at work
So, we hope to charge ahead and get much done this month. Many people are asking about the film--but it is so labor intensive to produce!  


I am also trying to finish the new edition of the Green Acre book, and next week I go to the Indiana Baha'i School for a few days.  O my!  Will we have enough time and energy to reach our goal? Nura will help!  Yea! 

No comments:

Post a Comment